MSL Candidate Presentation and Communication Skills Certificate Program
The MSL Society is now offering the FIRST and ONLY live Presentation and Communications Skills Certificate Program for MSL candidates.
This program is very unique because it is the ONLY program facilitated by experienced MSL managers. It is also the only program certified by the Medical Science Liaison Society and it is recognized by MSL leaders all over the world.
One of the most important skills necessary to be successful in the MSL role is the ability to effectively present scientific information to an audience. As a result, delivering a scientific PowerPoint presentation to demonstrate this ability is commonly required during the interview process when trying to break into the MSL role. During the presentation, those in the audience will be evaluating both your presentation skills and how you engage with the audience.
Having strong communication and presentation skills is crucial to the success of candidates and experienced MSLs. However, most candidates FAIL during this stage of the interview process simply due to poor PowerPoint presentation skills!
Each participant will gain:
- A clear understanding of the role
- Effective communication skills to be successful
- Personalized In-depth MSL PowerPoint presentation skills training
- Globally recognized Certificate from the MSL Society
The skills gained in the program will not only provide participants effective techniques to successfully present a PowerPoint presentation during the interview process but also provide a strong foundation of communications skills to be successful in their first MSL role.
Highlights of the 3 day program include:
- Individual Power-Point presentation skills training with each participant presenting to the group (each will be videotaped for later review)
- Defining a KOL and how to effectively engage with them
- Impromptu Presentation skills training
- MSL Communication techniques crucial to building relationships and a successful interview
- Engage with multiple MSL hiring managers
Included in the 3 day program:
- 1 year Professional Level MSL Society membership ($290 value)
- Comprehensive CV review
- A signed copy of “The Medical Science Liaison Career Guide” book ($50 value)
- Welcome Reception
- Coffee, snacks, and lunch during training
- Printed meeting materials including student manual
- Flash drive with electronic copies of additional training materials
- Video of individual presentations
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to gain the skills necessary to excel during an MSL interview!
Register as soon as possible to secure your place in the program as seats are very limited due to the nature of the highly personalized training structure.
It’s going to be a great learning and networking opportunity!
Training Event Schedules
MSL Communication Training schedules are subject to change without notice based on minimum attendance requirements. Please check session’s schedules frequently at. The MSL Society may cancel scheduled classes up to ten (10) days prior to the scheduled start of the event if certain attendance minimums aren’t met. In most instances, a minimum of six (6) attendees per class is required for a class to be held.
Participant Travel Costs
The MSL Society will not be responsible for reimbursing prepaid participant travel costs. It is recommended that participants who elect to incur travel costs for a training session, schedule and purchase airfare and hotel accommodations with this in mind.
A cancellation or postponement of a scheduled onsite training date made within ten (10) days prior to the first day of the scheduled onsite training will be refunded 100% of the registration fee.